ACCOUNTING INTEGRATION FEATURES
Save time and effort by sending single or batch invoices to customers simply by time ranges, customers, or loads. Never send invoices one by one ever again.
Our Accounts Receivable system tracks invoices and payments by dates, customer, ranges, companies, and more! Save time and effort by tracking all outstanding payments in one spot.
Driver Invoices & Settlements
Control, pay or track driver deductions and reimbursements for insurance payments, truck payments, and cash advances. You can track each driver and truck for their respective costs which can help you determine profits on each truck.
Stay on the right track with your accounting with our seamless and easy reports that help track things like AR, payments, payroll, and profits. Make informed decisions with access to reports including profit and loss through load detail, customer summary, per truck, and per trip.
TRACX TMS FLEET MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE ONBOARDING PROCESS
• Learn about your business
• Discuss your software needs
• System Demo
• We will collect more information on your company
• Define client requirements for contract drafting
Contract & Onboarding
• Finalize Scope of Contract
• Contract is signed by both parties
• Talk about expectations for an implementation timeline
• Complete the Onboarding Process
• The client will complete the success training program
• Launch Tracx System for your company