With Indigital helping you switch from paper to digital files, scanning to PDF in St. Paul, MN is easy and affordable. Don’t get left behind while other offices move toward a digital workspace; get in touch with our team by calling 9452-440-4161. The first step in getting organized in the office is to scan and transfer all hard-copy documents, business files, drawings, plans, books, and microfilm files to PDF files that are easier to manage and retrieve when your workers require access to them. Going forward, all new files get archived into PDF, as well, for seamless document management.
5 Reasons Why Digital Document Storage Is Right For Your Business
1. Hard copy documents and files are subject to many different security issues. A natural disaster, such as a fire or flood, is just one of the many ways your documents can become damaged; through human error, files can get lost, thrown out, or mismanaged in many ways. Digital recordkeeping significantly improves the safety and security of important office documents and other data. Indigital makes the transition effortless for your staff.
2. Consider the amount of office space you’ll save by switching to digital records. By reclaiming the areas in your office that currently store documents, files, and data, you’ll quickly find new purposes for those spaces.
3. Your office workers will find it more efficient to locate essential paperwork and other data. Increased workflow supports business growth and makes the workload easier for everyone. It’s estimated that the average office worker wastes more than one hour each day looking for documents that could be more easily retrieved in a digital network. Scanning to PDF in St. Paul, MN will resolve inefficiency issues in your office.
4. Our team will explain the benefits of creating backups and show you how to safeguard your company’s data by backing up your documents. Having a reliable backup solution in place is important due to regulatory requirements. Once you’ve switched to digitized data, you can easily store backup copies of all data off-site so that documents can be retrieved in the event of a network failure or security breach.
5. Going digital improves collaboration among workers. Rather than sharing hard copy documents and papers, your employees can gain access to files through access passwords that are set by you or your office manager. Sharing digital data saves time and makes collaboration easier and more enjoyable.
Cost-Effective Scanning To PDF In St. Paul, MN
Find out more about how Indigital can help you transition from a conventional office to a modern one; reach out to someone from our team who can answer your questions and help you decide whether going digital is the right choice for your business. Read about the many industries we serve online, explore free resources, such as our blog, and find out how you’ll benefit from our services by spending time browsing our ‘Services and Solutions’ section online. Give us a call when you’re ready to get started.