FLEET MAINTENANCE FEATURES
Manage Licenses and Certifications
Tracking your licenses and certifications has never been easier. We provide overview reports of expired driver’s licenses, permits, passports, and insurances so that you can stay on track with all laws. Tracx provides easy custom notifications to keep your driver’s information up to date.
300HR Inspection Reports
Feel rest assured that all trucks are running optimally with our 300HR inspection report that will notify you of any repairs or services required. By utilizing our 300 point reports, you can ensure that when your driver is on the road, their truck is up to standard with operation and safety in mind.
Maintenance Notifications for Fleets
Are you aware of when your trucks need maintenance? Get notified of when specific services need to be completed for each truck to keep them running smoothly on the road. You can add various custom notifications to ensure you are not surprised by expired or unforeseen repairs.
Equipment Utilization Report
Have a fleet of 2 or more trucks? Our Equipment Utilization Report can provide insight on dividing loads between the trucks for maximum efficiency. Learn about which trucks make the most money, and which trucks do not. This can save you money by devoting more resources to more profitable trucks.
TRACX TMS FLEET MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE ONBOARDING PROCESS
• Learn about your business
• Discuss your software needs
• System Demo
• We will collect more information on your company
• Define client requirements for contract drafting
Contract & Onboarding
• Finalize Scope of Contract
• Contract is signed by both parties
• Talk about expectations for an implementation timeline
• Complete the Onboarding Process
• The client will complete the success training program
• Launch Tracx System for your company